Sunday, November 12, 2006

Stinkin' Cute




Here i am thinkin' about my next slide run. Maybe I should go down backwards and upside-down. Look out X-Games 2019 here I come. I overheard my Mom and Dad say something about me being stinkin' cute.

Thanks Ellen for letting my Dad borrow your awesome Canon Rebel XT Digital SLR. It takes great picts. I hope Momma buys Dad the XTi (silver body) for Christmas, then we won't have to wait 1.5 seconds from the time the button is pressed till the shutter actually clicks. Now don't get me wrong, Dad says "happy snap" cameras have their place. But not if you actually want to record memories when they happen. Trying to recreate actual events just for photo is really awkward. Cheers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very opinionated for a 1 year old!

And I agree - stinkin' cute!

-Uncle Brett

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had fun with the camera. Having to wait for the shutter to keep up with a child is just impossible. I have to admit, he is pretty stinkin' cute!!