Thursday, September 06, 2007

While Mom was on the Phone

During Mom's 15 minute survey with GEICO comparing auto insurance rates...

I snuck out of my room.
I snuck into Mom's room.
I got the bassinet and pulled it over to the dresser.
(Sissy wasn't in it.)
I climbed into the bassinet even though two of the wheels had fallen off.
I opened Dad's top drawer.
I took out his bottle of Gold Bond's Medicated Foot Powder.
I had some fun.

Mom caught me.
This is what her bed looked like.


And her floor. You can tell how much fun I was having running all over the place.





Then we had this conversation.

Mom: "Bubba! What are you doing?!"
"You are in trouble BIG TIME!"

Bubba: "Big time?"
Mom: "BIG time."

Pause.

Bubba: "I DON'T WANT BIG TIME! I WANT BABY TIME!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

EJ, You crack me up. I love enjoying your exuberant boyness with out having to clean it up. Between your curiosity and LiLi's comments you two could ROCK the free world.

Anonymous said...

That's why I don't do telephone surveys :-)