Monday, January 08, 2007

Punkin Pie, Happy Birfday, Trains & Applesauce

Well the holidays are over, but the great memories live on. A few things that made an impression on me are as follows:

1. Punkin Pie (I ask for some at least 3 times a day, sometimes even for a midnight snack when i should be sleeping, but nobody seems to have any.)
2. Trains, Trains, Trains (Thomas & Friends are the best!)
3. Ice Fickles
4. Uncle Joe (My buddy - he picked us up at the airport in Portland)
5. Zanzone! My cousin.
6. Auntie Stephanie - she's fun to make forts with out of G-Ma Briggie's couch pillows.
7. Curious George stuffed animal. Cute when he laughs, but not so much when he shakes - wigs me out.
8. The 18 inches of snow when we returned to Albuquerque. I still have a snow ball in the freezer.
9. Uncle David and applesauce. You fed me applesauce, I'll never forget you!
10. Special spoon that Aunt Susie made for me in the dishwasher (shrink to fit I guess).
11. Mommy & Daddy went on at least three dates when we were in Washington, I had fun with G-Ma Briggie, but I'm glad Mommy & Daddy always come home.
12. Almost forgot - Flying the Boeing 737's to and from PDX & ABQ. I'm getting pretty good and landing those suckers without making the other pilots sick.
13. New pillows, made by Grandma Debbie.
14. Wrasling with my cousin Ben.
15. Removing the ornaments from the tree. I'm so intrigued by them.
16. Lights! Lights! Christmas lights on all the houses.
17. And last, but not least: Happy Birfday Baby Jesus! My favorite song of the season.





No comments: