Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bubba is FIVE!

I know everyone says this, but I can't believe Bubba is already FIVE! Here's a recap.

Bubba, One Day Old.

 
Bubba at One. (just before his first sugar coma)



Bubba at Two.


  
Bubba at Three. 
(blue icing was imperative, as well as pumpkin chocolate-chip muffins)


 
Bubba at Four.
(again with the pumpkin chocolate-chip muffins, this time green frosting was imperative)



Before ...



During...



He's officially FIVE!

Bubba wanted a Blue Angel Fighter Jet cake - which also, by the way, needed to be egg, dairy & gluten free. Turns out Bubba is allergic to pumpkin, too!

When I told him I was sorry it didn't look very Blue Angel Fighter Jet-like, he said, "Oh, don't worry, Mom.  I think it looks JUST FINE." (Hubby told me I should tell people it was supposed to look like it crash landed.)

You've turned out to be a mighty fine encourager, Little Buddy.

We're proud to have you in our family and watch you grow. Super Bubba! We love you.

No comments: