Wednesday, November 09, 2005

More Pix from my Trips

Hey Folks-
Now that I am home and have more time in between my naps to blog, I thought I'd post a few more pictures from my recent trip.

Here I am hamming it up in my hat. I got this hat from my cousin Zander.








Here I am with my Great Aunt Susie and my Great Uncle David at a really cool wedding. It was my First Cousin Once Removed's (Matt's) wedding. Almost the whole clan was there!




Here I am learning to bake goodies with my Great Aunt Gail in PA.



At my Great Uncle Don's. In this picture I'm thinking, "I don't know what this green stuff is. We don't have this stuff where I live!"







I'm hanging out with my Great Grandma Wolfe. Mommy says that Great Grandma Wolfe makes great coffee and has a green thumb. But her thumb doesn't LOOK green.



This is my cool Uncle Joe. He is very tall. Let me see...he is 285% taller than me. His feet are bigger, too. In fact, I think even his feet are longer than me!


This is one of my newer tricks. I learned this on our trip, but it's super easy for me now. I like to call it One Handed Wall Pushups.

For those of you who have missed my regular blogs, please call out a 'Whoot Whoot' with me. I'm back in the blogggin' saddle again! Mom says I can only blog once a day, though.

2 comments:

amy heck said...

w00t!

Anonymous said...

BooYah!